Here is a 60-75 minute sequence to help stretch out your legs and hips, night or day! Enjoy!
Need a timer? I highly recommend the CDN TM30! It’s got a vibration setting that’s just the right subtle reminder to ease out of the posture.
1. Seated Hero to Reclined Saddle Pose (3 minute meditation, 3 minutes reclined)
2. Baby Dragon (2 minutes)
3. Pigeon/Swan Pose (Folded Forward 5 minutes, Quad Stretch 1 minute)
Counterpose: Down Dog or Table Top to stretch out knee and ankle joint.
[repeat poses 2-3 on other side]
4. Half Happy Baby Pose (up to 5 minutes)
5. Reclining Big Toe Pose (4 minutes)
6. Reclined Twist (3 minutes)
[repeat poses 4-6 on other side]
7. Supported Bridge Pose (5 minutes)
Counterpose: Lie on back with feet in butterfly (1 minute)
8. Savasana – Legs Up the Wall Pose (7 minutes)
Close with a seated meditation and enjoy the space you’ve created all throughout those legs! Ahhhh.
Please leave comments if you need help with modifications or have questions about any of the poses. Each pose is linked to directions on how to get into and out of the pose.
Have a lovely day!
I am really enjoying the yin sequences you post, it is definitely one type of yoga I need more of in my life. Thank you!
Hey there! Well I’m glad you are enjoying them. If you have specific requests or ideas, let me know. I’d love your input and inspiration! -Nancy
Nazli, thanks for stopping by! I know it’s been a while since you left this comment – but I want you to know I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment. If you ever have questions or requests, please feel free to send them my way. xx-Nancy