Happy Monday Lovely People!
I have really been slacking and not using my juicer lately, which is totally unlike me. So since it’s a new day and I have the opportunity to take action – I made a delish juice and thought I’d share it with you. If you have a juicer, that will work best for the recipe. But of course if you only have a blender, you can blend up all the ingredients and then drain the juice from the pulp. No excuses then!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 6 Leaves Kale (whichever variety you prefer)
- 5 Stalks Celery
- 1 Apple (I used Granny Smith, I like it tart!)
- 1/2 Large Lemon (Rind cut off)
Makes 1 16oz Serving
This juice is pretty veggie-based, so if you are new to juicing you can make it more sweet by using less celery (maybe 3 stalks) and one more apple.
Benefits of Juicing Kale:
– Jam-packed with vitamin A, C, and potassium
– Decreased risk of cancer
– Supports eye health
– Healthy function of kidney and heart
– May help to lower blood pressure