I wanted to share another of my favorite green juice recipes with you. It’s a great juice for helping you feel refreshed and energized. It is a wonderful addition to our spring health regimen as we transition full-force into warmer weather.
If you have a juicer, that will work best for the recipe. But of course if you only have a blender, you can blend up all the ingredients and then drain the juice from the pulp. No excuses then!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 5 Handfuls of Spinach
- 2 Large Cucumbers
- 1 Pear (I used Anjou)
- 1 Small Lemon (Rind cut off)
Makes 1 16oz Serving
Like my other green juice, this is pretty veggie-based. So if you are a new juicer, use an additional fruit and maybe just one cucumber.
Benefits of This Juice:
– Spinach is very high in Vitamin C as well as tons of other vitamins and minerals.
– Cucumber has been known to hydrate the skin and help prevent imperfections.
– Supports Digestive Health
– Lowers the risk of blood cancer and heart disease
Cheers to you!