THRIVE 2016

Good afternoon my friends!

I am excited to announce that I will be offering a four-week series on self-love called “Thrive” in March! This series will include yoga classes, a cleanse, journaling, accountability…and so much more!

For those of you who follow my blog that are not local to the DFW area: I have had several requests for an “online” version of this series. If I do receive enough interest, I will be happy to find a way to format the program into an online option as well later this year – possibly in the summer of 2016. If you are interested in doing the Thrive series online, please email me and I’ll keep you up to date when I have more details on that.

Additionally if you would like to offer this workshop at your home studio, condensed into a weekend, contact me about details and scheduling.

Thrive_SignUp

DATES

FRI, MAR 18 | 7:00PM – 9:00PM | Kickoff Meeting & Yoga Class

MON, MAR 21 | 5:15PM – 6:15PM | Weekly Meeting

MON, MAR 28 | 5:15PM – 6:15PM | Weekly Meeting

MON, APR 4 | 5:15PM – 6:15PM | Weekly Meeting

MON, APR 11 | 5:15PM – 6:15PM | Weekly Meeting

FRI, APR 15 | 7:00PM – 8:00PM | Celebration Yoga Class

Are you an Inspire Yoga member? Save $50 on registration!

Not a member? I am thrilled to be able to include 4 complimentary yin yoga sessions in your tuition pricing. These classes are held each Monday evening during Thrive at Inspire Yoga in Denton at 6:30PM.

Interested in learning some of the specifics? Join me for a free info session held at Inspire Yoga Denton on Feb 29th at 5:30PM or email me at nancynelsonyoga@gmail.com

SPACE IS LIMITED. Sign up today!

Inspire Yoga Members | $150
Buy Now Button

Non-members | $200
Buy Now Button

Terms & Conditions: By clicking “buy now” and purchasing the Thrive Four-Week series you are reserving your space in the workshop. No refunds, exchanges or returns after 3/1/16.