THRIVE: Fall 2016

Good afternoon my friends!

I am excited to announce that I will be offering my four-week series on self-love called “Thrive” again in October! This series will include yoga classes, a cleanse, journaling, accountability…and so much more!

Thrive_Horizontal

DATES

FRI OCT 21 | 7:00PM – 9:00PM | Kickoff Meeting & Yoga Class

MON, OCT 24 | 5:30PM – 6:30PM | Weekly Meeting

MON, OCT 31 | 5:30PM – 6:30PM | Weekly Meeting

MON, NOV 7 | 5:30PM – 6:30PM | Weekly Meeting

MON, NOV 14 | 5:30PM – 6:30PM | Weekly Meeting

FRI NOV 18  | 7:00PM – 9:00PM | Celebration & Yoga Class

Are you an Inspire Yoga member? Save $50 on registration!

Not a member? I am thrilled to be able to include 4 complimentary yin yoga sessions in your tuition pricing. These classes are held each Monday evening during Thrive at Inspire Yoga in Denton at 7:30PM.

Interested in learning some of the specifics? Join me for a free info session held at Cupboard Natural Foods on September 26th at 5:30PM or email me at nancynelsonyoga@gmail.com

SPACE IS LIMITED. Sign up today!

Inspire Yoga Members | $150

Buy Now Button

Non-members | $200

Buy Now Button

TERMS & CONDITIONS: BY CLICKING “BUY NOW” AND PURCHASING THE THRIVE FOUR-WEEK SERIES YOU ARE RESERVING YOUR SPACE IN THE WORKSHOP. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR RETURNS AFTER 10/1/2016.

If you follow my blog and are not local to the DFW area, I’m working on formatting this program into an online version. For those of you who have already expressed interest – I have your name and email saved and will contact you as soon as it’s ready!

Alternatively if you would like to offer this workshop at your home studio, condensed into a weekend, contact me about details and scheduling.

5 thoughts on “THRIVE: Fall 2016

1. Amy Smutylo says:

Hi Nancy! I would be interested in an online option as well. I live in Ohio, but the Thrive course is something I would like to participate in if possible. I am a beginner yoga student though. I am not sure if this is geared more towards those that have more experience.

Thank you in advance for any information you have regarding my participation in the fall session!

Kindest Regards,