THRIVE: Spring 2017

Good afternoon my friends!

It’s that time again – spring cleaning is right around the corner. If you are like many of us, this feeling of renewal is needed way beyond the nooks and crannies of your home…your body, mind & spirit need a little refresher as well! I am excited to announce that I will be offering my four-week series on self-love called “Thrive” again in March! This series will include yoga classes, a cleanse, journaling, accountability…and so much more.

For those of you who have been contacting me about an online version of the program, I’m excited to announce – I will be offering an online session this summer! More details to come.

Thrive_Horizontal

DATES

FRI MAR 10 | 7:15PM – 9:15PM | Kickoff Meeting

SUN MAR 12 | 2:00PM – 3:00PM | Weekly Meeting

SUN MAR 19 | 2:00PM – 3:00PM | Weekly Meeting

SUN MAR 26 | 2:00PM – 3:00PM | Weekly Meeting

SUN APR 2 | 2:00PM – 3:00PM | Weekly Meeting

FRI APR 7 | 7:15PM – 9:15PM | Celebration & Yoga Class

Are you an Inspire Yoga member? Save $50 on registration!

Not a member? I am thrilled to be able to include 4 complimentary yin yoga sessions in your tuition pricing. These classes are held each Monday evening during Thrive at Inspire Yoga in Denton at 7:30PM.

Interested in learning some of the specifics? Join me for a free info session held at Inspire Yoga Denton Thursday February 16th at 5:15PM or email me at nancynelsonyoga@gmail.com

[REGISTRATION FOR SPRING 2017 SESSION IS NOW CLOSED]

If you follow my blog and are not local to the DFW area, I’m working on formatting this program into an online version. For those of you who have already expressed interest – I have your name and email saved and will contact you as soon as it’s ready!

Alternatively if you would like to offer this workshop at your home studio, condensed into a weekend, contact me about details and scheduling.