NEW WORKSHOP! Understanding + Teaching Yin Yoga

Hey yinsters!

I’m thrilled to announce my newest workshop “Understanding + Teaching Yin Yoga” is officially open for sign ups. This 2 day event is an 8-hour workshop that will delve into the history and purpose of yin yoga, how to practice yin, asanas of yin, sequencing techniques, and understanding the energy body. It’s going to be a jam-packed weekend that will hopefully help you feel more equipped and mindful as you practice as well as teach yin yoga.

Oftentimes, our culture dwells on the yang side of the practice, but the yin side is just as valuable.

DATES: June 10-11, 2017 at Inspire Yoga: Highland Village,TX

Yoga instructors and yin yoga practitioners are welcome to attend.

DAY 1:
– History of yin yoga
– Purpose of yin yoga
– How to practice yin yoga
– Energy Body

DAY 2:
– Overview of yin yoga postures
– Class Structure & Sequencing
– Breathing techniques

Tuition
Full Training | $180 / $185*
*Yoga Alliance certificate available upon request at checkout (choose the option that includes a certificate)

One Day only | $95
(Day one is recommended for practitioners looking to learn more about the practice and purpose of yin yoga)

Instructor Nancy Nelson is a Yoga Alliance registered Continuing Education Provider (YACEP) certified at the E200/500 hour level. Yoga Teachers may qualify for up to 8 hours of Yoga Alliance continuing education credits with successful completion of this course.

12 thoughts on “NEW WORKSHOP! Understanding + Teaching Yin Yoga

1. trishde52 says:

I sure wish I lived closer to you I would so love to be in this workshop! I love your sequencing. Is it ever possible you could do this type of workshop online? Thanks,Trish

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®4

• nancynelsonadventures says:

That is something that I am considering! I will keep you posted if I’m able to work something out video-wise. I do plan to lead this workshop at other studios as well so if you know of one interested in hosting me, I’d be happy to chat about dates/pricing, etc. Thanks for commenting! -Nancy

2. Yogini D says:

Hi Nancy, any chance your 2 day workshop could be videoed and available to purchase and watch online? I’m based in London. Thanks.

• nancynelsonadventures says:

It’s something that I am considering. I will let you know if I am able to make that happen 🙂 I do plan to lead this workshop at other studios as well so if you know of one interested in hosting me, I’d be happy to chat about dates/pricing, etc. Thanks for commenting! -Nancy

3. Ali says:

This sounds WONDERFUL! What I wouldn’t give to be there – my teaching and personal practice would benefit greatly! Love that you are pursuing yin like this, sharing with others. Inspires me : )

4. Tanya Woodard says:

Nancy – I first discovered you on spotify, your playlists are amazing! I wish I was closer to take part in your workshop. Would you consider hosting something online? I would love learning from you and how you integrate your faith with your yoga practice.

• nancynelsonadventures says:

It might work in the future! That’s a bit more strategic planning for me. I am leading this weekend immersion at other studios so if you know a place that would host me, I can come to you! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and encouragement!