Thrive Program | Summer 2017

Good afternoon my friends!

It’s the best time of year to consider cleansing and renewal. Fresh produce, the warmth and joy of the sunshine,  and the turning of the seasons all support the detoxification process body, mind, and spirit. In the Thrive Program, we will embark on a journey that includes yoga classes, a cleanse, journaling, and accountability. This program allows you the time and permission to truly hit the “reset button” on your wellbeing! This summer session will be held at Inspire Yoga – Highland Village.

Thrive_Horizontal

DATES

FRI JULY 7 | 6:00 – 8:00PM | Kickoff Meeting
SUN JULY 9 | 2:00PM – 3:00PM | Weekly Meeting
SUN JULY 16 | 2:00PM – 3:00PM | Weekly Meeting
SUN JULY 23 | 2:00PM – 3:00PM | Weekly Meeting
SUN JULY 30 | 2:00PM – 3:00PM | Weekly Meeting
FRI AUG 4 | 6:00 – 8:00PM | Celebration & Yoga Class

Are you an Inspire Yoga member? Save $50 on registration!

Interested in learning some of the specifics? Join me for a free info session held at Inspire Yoga Highland Village on Wednesday, June 14th at 5:15PM or email me at nancynelsonyoga@gmail.com

SPACE IS LIMITED. Sign up today!

Inspire Yoga Members | $150

Buy Now Button

Non-members | $200

Buy Now Button

TERMS & CONDITIONS: BY CLICKING “BUY NOW” AND PURCHASING THE THRIVE FOUR-WEEK SERIES YOU ARE RESERVING YOUR SPACE IN THE WORKSHOP. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR RETURNS AFTER 6/15/2016.

If you follow my blog and are not local to the DFW area, I’m working on formatting this program into an online version. For those of you who have already expressed interest – I have your name and email saved and will contact you as soon as it’s ready! I considered leading the online version this summer but am postponing until I can get a few more kinks worked out. So those of you who are so patiently awaiting that exciting opportunity – I’ll let you know as soon as I have information!

Alternatively if you would like to offer this workshop at your home studio, condensed into a weekend, contact me about details and scheduling.