I’m really excited to announce that I am leading my 4-week series into self-love ” The Thrive Program” again in the new year and it will be available for you to participate online – from wherever you are in the world! This program has brought about so much change and restoration for me personally as well as here in my local community and I’m honored to be able to share it with you from afar.
Here’s what you can expect from the online Thrive Program…
- DATES: You’ll participate alongside the group that I’m leading in-person Jan 18 – Feb 15
- Of note: There is more flexibility with the online version because you’ll have the videos available to you to watch when a time is convenient for you in your busy schedule and time zone! So you can disregard the specific times listed on the event page.
- VIDEOS: Exclusive access to 4 recorded yin yoga practices, 2 flow practices and 4 weekly meetings with yours truly. I will send these to you each week so you can get everything you need to know for the week’s theme and get to practice yoga with that theme.
- FOOD: Reset your diet and your life with the CLEAN Program. I have done this clean eating program every year since 2011 and it’s a wonderful reset for the body as well as the mind. Let’s restore our happy relationship with food and Self! You will notice they have kits on their website for purchase. While you are welcome to order those if you’d like, I usually buy my supplements and protein powder locally. I will be happy to include a meal plan if you’d like more guidance on what to eat.
- COMMUNITY: If you desire, you’ll be linked with an accountability partner to connect with throughout the program.
- GUIDANCE: Throughout the program, I will be available for any questions, comments or concerns that you might have in real-time. I will likely create a facebook group for those of you participating from afar to connect with each other.
- WELCOME KIT: Once you register, you’ll be mailed a welcome kit that will include… General information and recommendations for the Clean Program, the Thrive Program journal (most of your daily introspective work will be derived from this), and some other fun surprises!
The purpose of this workshop is to provide you with a loving community of like-minded individuals as you begin to “cleanse” your body, mind and spirit in hopes of stepping into a new season of refreshment in your life. If you have any questions, please contact me today.
Nancy Nelson is a Yoga Alliance registered Continuing Education Provider (YACEP) certified at the E200/500 hour level. Yoga Teachers may qualify for up to 10 non-contact hours of Yoga Alliance continuing education credits with successful completion of this course.