I’m really excited to announce that I now have my Thrive Program available in an ONLINE format! This has been a dream of mine for those of you who can’t participate locally. Now you can still enjoy the goodness of this 4-week body, mind and spirit RESET! This program has brought about so much change and restoration for me personally as well as here in my local community and I’m excited to see it spread its wings! Here’s what you can expect from the online Thrive Program…
- DATES: You’ll participate alongside the group that I’m leading in-person April 6th – May 5th
- VIDEOS: Access to 4 recorded yin yoga practices, 2 flow practices and 4 weekly meetings with yours truly. I will send these to you each week so you can get everything you need to know for the week’s theme and get to practice yoga with that theme.
- FOOD: Reset your diet and your life with the CLEAN Program. I have done this clean eating program every year since 2011 and it’s a wonderful reset for the body as well as the mind. Let’s restore our happy relationship with food and Self! You will notice they have kits on their website for purchase. While you are welcome to order those if you’d like, I usually buy my supplements and protein powder locally. I will be happy to include a meal plan if you’d like more guidance on what to eat.
- COMMUNITY: If you desire, you’ll be linked with an accountability partner to connect with throughout the program
- GUIDANCE: Throughout the program, I will be available for any questions, comments or concerns that you might have in real-time. I will likely create a facebook group for those of you participating from afar to connect with each other.
- GOODIES: Once you register, you’ll be mailed a welcome kit that will include… The CLEAN book, a Thrive Program journal (most of your introspective work will be derived from this), and some other fun surprises!
The purpose of this workshop is to provide you with a loving community of like-minded individuals as you begin to “cleanse” your body, mind and spirit in hopes of stepping into a new season of refreshment in your life. If you have any questions, please contact me today.
Nancy Nelson is a Yoga Alliance registered Continuing Education Provider (YACEP) certified at the E200/500 hour level. Yoga Teachers may qualify for up to 10 hours of Yoga Alliance continuing education credits with successful completion of this course.
ONLINE Thrive Program Registration
Pricing includes: Welcome Kit + Goody Bag (including the Thrive Program Journal & CLEAN Program book), Shipping & Handling, Online access to 4 yin yoga practices, 2 flow practices and 4 weekly meetings, Support and inspiration throughout program. Deadline to register 4/1/18. No refunds after that date.